- General Site Questions
- Can you recommend a good mechanic in my area?
- I didn't see my question answered here. Can I ask you?
- I didn't see my NON-AUDI question answered here. Can I ask you?
- I have a question about a non-12v Audi (5 cylinder, 30v, 4 cylinder, etc). Can I ask you?
- Is the 12v.org site affiliated with Audi in any way?
- Is the 12v.org site run by an Audi garage or Audi mechanics?
No. The 12v.org site is run by Elliott Potter, who is
not affiliated with Audi in any way. I give advice as I can, but I didn't go through any sort of Audi training program,
and I'm not a mechanic, so accuracywise you'd better keep your fingers crossed. I should also point out that since I'm
not an Audi Certified Mechanic, if you ask me a question and then call up the Audi Customer Service line and say 'so-and-so
from 12v.org said you guys screwed up,' they will tell you that my opinion means nothing (because I'm not Certified), and
then probably sic lawyers on me or something. I'm not saying this to discourage you from asking questions; I'm just saying
that you should take my answers with a grain or two of salt, and realize that they do not represent the official
opinion of anybody.
- Are there any plans for a 12v.org message board or mailing list?
- General Audi Questions
- Engine Features
- Engine Maintenance
- Safety Features
- What is...
- Audi 80/90 Specific
- Audi 100/A6 Specific
- Audi Coupe Specific
- Audi Cabriolet Specific
- Audi A4 Specific